The most profiles and colors
To fulfill your vision
Certified to last
Even reduce energy use
More design versatility than any other exterior cladding
With an unmatched selection of profiles, shapes, textures, and colors, vinyl and other polymeric siding can play a beautiful role in exterior design, and it keeps looking great year after year.
Hundreds of diverse products are certified to meet or exceed ASTM standards for durability and weatherability, and color retention, too.
Visit the photo gallery for examples of:
- Popular architectural styles using vinyl and other polymeric siding
- Horizontal and vertical profiles
- Shakes, scallops, fish scales, and other accent and whole house profiles
- Varying textures, from smooth to deep wood grain
- Beaded, clapboard, and Dutchlap designs
- Hundreds of colors, including barn reds, hunter and sage greens, deep blues and more
- Historic renovation
- Multi-family, mixed-use and commercial construction
Designing Style: A Guide to Designing with Today’s Vinyl Siding
See how to bring popular architectural styles to life with the lasting beauty of vinyl and other polymeric siding. Developed in collaboration with experienced architects, designers, builders and manufacturers, this award-winning reference tool is filled with information, inspiration, and insight.
Official List of Certified Products and Colors
Vinyl and other polymeric siding, including insulated siding, are the only exterior cladding with product certification administered by an independent, accredited quality control agency that ensures products meet or exceed industry standards for performance. Hundreds of colors are also certified to meet or exceed ASTM standards for color retention, so you can be sure they will resist major color changes in a variety of climates. Currently more than 800 products and more than 400 colors are certified to meet or exceed international standards for quality and color retention.