so you won’t have to worry about replacing your siding again.
Vinyl siding is made to last
Vinyl siding has hundreds of options to
get the beautiful look you want.
Add comfort while lowering energy bills
with insulated vinyl siding.
Create Your Vision. No Limits.
If you can dream it, vinyl siding can bring it to life. The virtually endless range of styles, colors, and textures available with vinyl siding means a single cladding material allows you to pursue any architectural style. And no matter what aesthetic you craft, you’ll always get the unrivaled minimal maintenance, performance, and durability that only vinyl siding can provide. Vinyl siding is the right choice for homes and buildings that are as beautiful to enjoy years down the road as they are now.
The Top 6 Reasons to Specify Vinyl Siding
- It’s easy to achieve almost any architectural style; design with freedom, with a single cladding option that is available in a virtually endless range of styles, colors and textures.
- It offers the accessories to create a polished look. Complementary vinyl siding profiles, trims, and accessories let you add the finishing touches to any design (and they’re all just as low maintenance as vinyl siding).
- It provides the lowest installed cost. Vinyl siding offers beautiful looks and lasting performance — all without a premium price — freeing funds for other areas.
- Certified installers make it easier to assure a quality installation; the Vinyl Siding Institute’s industry-wide certification program helps ensure a high standard of installation, minimizing issues and callbacks.
- It’s virtually maintenance free. It’s easy to clean and refresh with just soap and water, virtually eliminating the expense and hassle of ongoing maintenance found in other siding products and offering a low total cost of ownership.
- Its performance is certified and its sustainability is documented. Most products are certified and independently verified to meet or exceed unique quality standards and performance characteristics, and its “green” attributes are fully documented by the industry’s first environmental product declarations (EPDs).