so you won’t have to worry about replacing your siding again.
Vinyl siding is made to last
Vinyl siding has hundreds of options to
get the beautiful look you want.
Add comfort while lowering energy bills
with insulated vinyl siding.
With Vinyl Siding, Better Business Comes Built-In.
Vinyl and other polymeric siding prove that beauty can come without strings attached, and that lasting performance is possible without a premium price. It lets you achieve almost any architectural style, and it’s inherently easier to install and maintain, offering savings on installed cost compared to other cladding. Add that to strong industry training programs that help assure quality installations, and it’s easy to see how vinyl siding means you won’t have to compromise.
The Top 6 Reasons Vinyl Siding Is Better for Business
- If you can dream it, vinyl siding can bring it to life. A virtually endless range of styles, colors and textures makes it easy to pursue any architectural style or personal taste, all without having to change installation practices.
- It’s easy to create the complete look. Complementary vinyl siding profiles, trim, and accessories let you add the finishing touches to any design (and they’re all just as low maintenance as vinyl siding).
- It’s engineered for life. Vinyl siding is continually innovated for long-term durability. Multiple attachment points create superior wind resistance, with a minimum of 110 mph, and advanced UV-resistant coatings resist fading, helping even dark colors remain vibrant for years.
- It’s virtually maintenance free. It’s easy to clean and refresh with mild soap and water from a garden hose, virtually eliminating the hassles of ongoing maintenance found in other siding products and offering a low cost of ownership.
- It’s immune to moisture damage. You never have to paint or caulk to protect the vinyl siding material from water as with some other cladding materials, and vinyl siding actually helps a home’s walls breathe and dry out.
- Its performance is certified and its sustainability is documented. Most products are certified and independently verified to meet or exceed unique quality standards and performance characteristics, and its “green” attributes are fully documented by the industry’s first environmental product declarations (EPDs).