so you won’t have to worry about replacing your siding again.
Vinyl siding is made to last
Vinyl siding has hundreds of options to
get the beautiful look you want.
Add comfort while lowering energy bills
with insulated vinyl siding.
With its unmatched selection of profiles, shapes, textures, and colors, vinyl siding can play a beautiful role in your home’s exterior design — and will keep looking great year after year.
Visit the photo gallery for examples of:
- Popular architectural styles using vinyl and other polymeric siding
- Horizontal and vertical profiles
- Shakes, scallops, fish scales, and other accent and whole house profiles
- Varying textures, from smooth to deep wood grain
- Beaded, clapboard, and Dutchlap designs
- Hundreds of colors, including barn reds, hunter and sage greens, deep blues and more
Designing Style: A Guide to Designing with Today’s Vinyl Siding
Filled with inspiration and insight, this guide was developed in collaboration with experienced architects, designers, builders and vinyl siding manufacturers. It shows how to bring popular architectural styles to life with the lasting beauty of vinyl siding.
Click the image above to download the PDF or order a printed edition.
More Bang for Your Buck
Today’s vinyl siding mimics the great look of wood without the high cost of installation, painting (repainting), re-caulking, and other maintenance expenses associated with real wood or fiber cement.